Former Sacramento Anchorman


The former home of KXTV news anchor Alan Frio was haunted by a ghost that appeared like clockwork every Saturday night at 2:00 AM. The transparent image of a blue man would appear in the bedroom and knock things off the nightstand or turn on the radio. The apparition once appeared in the middle of the afternoon and awoke Frio from a nap. The former owner experienced the same kind of paranormal activity, as did two more families after the Frios moved out in 1984. (The house is in Carmichael. The house was listed as one of California's most haunted houses in a 1981 issue of Sunset magazine.)
Previous
Next Post »
2 Komentar
avatar
Heidi Nelson 10:59 PM
delete

My name was Heidi Hansen. I was eleven when I moved to that house. We rented. It was 1974. My radio always turned on in the middle of the night. It would turn on when, ready, Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John came on. Hate that song! Lol, Elton's worst! We moved. Then a friend of mine (that I met at a Halloween party for the first time at the house) had a kegger. He is now a paranormalist. I think Mr. Frio moved in after that. Then in the mid-2000's I took my child to a counselor. The counselor lived in that house. GREAT STORY! No WAY is this coincidental!I'm packing and just found a photograph of me at 11 in that house. Yep!

Balas
avatar

I lived in that house for two years (1979-1981. There would be tapping under the floor boards in the first bedroom. A weird smell in the hall closet and he would mostly appear in the first bedroom which belonged to my twin brother. He appeared in my bedroom one night and scared me so bad. Always felt a cold brush like feeling on you arm in the main entry. The backyard always had a weird feeling to it as well. The house itself is wonderful and as strange as it is I never felt threatened.

Balas